An association of professional
Wedding Photographers of Colorado
Why wear it once?
Although some people take the name seriously and really tear their dresses up, most of the time this is just a fun, flirty session; a chance to put your dress back on and have fun with your photographer without any time limitations. Often times your photographer will take you to a location that says something about you but is different from your wedding venue. Whether it be a theme park with roller coasters or a beach with you playing in the water, these sessions are meant to be fun and provide you with the type of pictures you can't get on your wedding day.
Tips for your Trash The Dress Session:
- Don't be afraid to get your dress dirty; it can always be cleaned.
- If you have the time and money, go ahead. and have your hair/make-up done professionally.
- Think about wearing your hair down in a more casual, fun way.
- Bring props; if you love to ski, bring your skis and do your session in the snow.
- Think about bringing flowers to your session; either another bouquet or something more simple.